For Effective Safety Programs
Ask yourself, how do we measure if our safety program is effective?
BERT offers a unique series of workshops designed to shepherd clients through the process of a “deep dive” analysis of their current safety programs.
Live, Online or Hybrid
CAL-OSHA has added another nine (9) questions which apply to “Multi-employer” businesses or organizations.
1. Does top management see S&H as a high priority?
2. Does top management consider S&H as a line function?
3. Does top management provide staff the needed support for S&H?
4. Do managers personally follow S&H policies?
5. Do managers delegate authority to personnel to get the job done?
6. Do managers allocate resources to personnel to get the job done?
7. Do managers make sure staff has appropriate training?
8. Do managers support fair and effective policies for S&H performance?
9. Is top management involved in planning and evaluation for S&H?
10. Does top management value employee involvement on S&H issues?
Est.: 9/11/2008 • Corporate EIN #91-2120506
Community Emergency Management, Inc. dba BERT – Emergency Operations Management
SB/DVBE # 2003448 • DUNS 178872029 •
CAGE 8F4E1 • FEMA SID 0002352592
NAICS: 541610 – 611430 – 541612
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account