Live and Online OHSA Workshops
Click for Next VILT (online) Course
From former and active First Responders, Senior city-government employees, to Insurance, Marketing and HR Professionals, we draw passion for saving life and limb from all walks of life.
Every branch of the Armed Forces is represented in our senior leadership. Each of us makes a difference in our own sphere and together we are a powerful force for good.
- Russell Levy, Esq., Safety Adviser/Trainer
- Carlo Nicastro, MD, Medical Ops Adviser/Trainer
- David McGregor, CEOP, Caribbean Operations/Trainer
- Katie Cunningham, CEOC, Youth Initiative
- Fran Hanley, Administrator
- Roy Goodwin, OCFA-Ret, Fire Training Adviser/Trainer
- Craig Casey, OCFA-Ret, Fire Training Adviser/Trainer
- Shannon Morris, Transcription
- Bill Lohman, CEOP, Insurance Adviser
- David Ihrig, Video talent/production
- Ursula Walsh, Volunteer Emergency Planning Adviser
- Titan HST – Computer App
- Client Media Solutions – Website Management
- OMNEtech – Kurt Heitman – Tech-Soup administration/software engineer
- Abatix Corporation – Equipment
- Legends Environmental –CNA Insurance
- ACAC.org – Professional Credentials
Board of Directors (1/1/2021)
- William Cunningham, Chair
- Robert C. Feldtz, Vice Chair
- Holly D. Cunningham, Secretary
- D. Scott Walker
- E. Denton Knapp
- Vladimir Anderson
- Scott Schultz
- Lisa Thomas
The Future of Safety
Be Prepared for Any Disaster with Titan HST
The Future Has Arrived. Next-Gen 2-way Emergency Mass Communication Platform. Because disasters don’t come with a warning
Family Emergency Plan Tool
This powerful document is designed to be downloaded, completed and shared across your family.
Emergency Action Plan Development Tool
Click to download the Emergency Action Plan Development Tool for your business or department.
This document provides key information for your business to readily return to operations as quickly as possible.
LA Times – August, 24, 2018
“Emergency management consultant Bill Cunningham has made the Titan HST app part of preparedness plans and training he devises for businesses, government agencies and other customers.
Cunningham, chief executive of Irvine-based Building Emergency Response Teams, got to try the app out sooner than expected in early September with some clients on the Caribbean island of Anguilla, including a hotel, as they braced for a direct hit from Hurricane Irma’s 185-mph winds. Cunningham had created a preparedness plan but hadn’t had time for a trial run.
The Titan HST app “helped keep track of everyone to make sure they were safe,” Cunningham said. “It really worked.”
19 Trained in Business Protection
A number of businesses in Anguilla will now be in a better position to respond to workplace incidents that occur on a national scale.
This emerged from a two-day workshop arranged by the Anguilla Chamber of Commerce and Industry in collaboration with the Department of Disaster Management and the Anguilla Red Cross.
Est.: 9/11/2008 • Corporate EIN #91-2120506
Community Emergency Management, Inc. dba BERT – Emergency Operations Management
SB/DVBE # 2003448 • DUNS 178872029 •
CAGE 8F4E1 • FEMA SID 0002352592
NAICS: 541610 – 611430 – 541612
(714) 838-2923 / (844) 808-3834
145 S Olive St. Orange, CA 92866
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account