Contact Us for Your Free Tailored Proposal
OSHA 10 & 30 hour Certificates for General Industry
Could your TCR, DART and Incident rates be better? We have had significant success. We coul dthem them adjust — find out our powerfully and affordably we can by reach out today.
Are your Workers Comp rates too high? Why? You can make a difference!
Through these offerings, workers can attend live and hybrid 10-hour or 30-hour classes delivered by OSHA-authorized trainers. The 10-hour class is intended to provide workers with awareness of common job-related safety and health hazards, while the 30-hour class is more appropriate for supervisors or workers with some safety responsibility. Through this training, OSHA helps to ensure that workers are more knowledgeable about workplace hazards and their rights, and contribute to our nation’s productivity.
Just imagine how effective your safety program would be if your people were trained and proficient through this course. It is NOT a computer program droning on for 30-hours.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including fall protection Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
Plus Electives (add for 30-hr):
- Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Spray Finishing, Compressed Gases, Dipping and Coating Operations)
- Materials Handling
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Lockout / Tag out
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
– And, you have some options to add to best address your issues.
– And, throughout, this is tailored to you and your facility’s needs.
BERT qualifies as, and possesses, official registrations as a Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise organization. Please refer to the Credentials section at the bottom of the page. Also, see the link for a copy of our Capability Statement.
Bill is your guy. Whether Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer, Council-Certified Emergency Operations Professional, Veteran Entrepreneur, or Team Rubicon USA greyshirt trainer, if your passion is safety and people, it aligns with his.
As a professional tall ship sailor in the U.S. Coast Guard, he learned the intricacies of literally hundreds of moving pieces and people working together.
Est.: 9/11/2008 • Corporate EIN #91-2120506
Community Emergency Management, Inc. dba BERT – Emergency Operations Management
SB/DVBE # 2003448 • DUNS 178872029 •
CAGE 8F4E1 • FEMA SID 0002352592
NAICS: 541610 – 611430 – 541612
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account