This section will teach you:
- How to recognize and treat an airway obstruction, bleeding, and shock.
- The principles of triage and how to conduct triage evaluations.
- How to Maintain hygiene and sanitation.
- How to conduct the four major sub-functions of disaster medical operations.
- How to perform a head to toe patient evaluation to identify and treat injuries.
- Basic Treatment How to; treat burns; dress and bandage wounds; treat fractures, dislocations, sprains, and strains; apply splints to hands, arms, and legs; treat hypothermia; control nasal bleeding.