BERT is a stand-alone or post-CERT education and communications program that uses EMERGALINK™ to connect multiple facilities from one business or multiple businesses together.
BERT is an emergency operations management system. We train civilians online and live how to effectively survive and respond in the event of any incident at your facility and instantly communicate with management throughout using state-of-the-art technology.
For businesses it is designed to communicate the real-time status of any emergency, assist in medical situations, lock down a facility, locate potential missing persons, document the incident for reimbursement, and assist in the return to normal operations as quickly as possible. Further, it can be used as a company-wide instant communications system for any reason.
BERT – Individual & family online emergency training program.
BERT Team – A scalable group inside a business made up of BERT-trained Professionals (Executives), Managers, and Coordinators (staff) to develop and enhance a culture of safety in the workplace allowing them to instantly react to any emergency situation in any from a simple OSHA-reportable mishap to a systemic, community-wide catastrophe.
EMERGALINK™ – Our community Emergency Link program which brings multiple locations together to assist each other in the event that first responders are delayed. Read more details about EMERGALINK™
- Six-hour online training course (English & Spanish).
- Two year subscription to the Titan HST emergency app, including:
- Employee location status (when employee triggers emergency alert request), one-touch lock-down, group mobile chat, & population status check in. (Note: It can be used for general company-wide communications as well)
- Retrievable incident reports
- Up-loadable site-specific PDF documents and general staff-wide communications
- Free family access to course (not incl. app).
- CBT pricing / BERT team member (incl. app).
- Optional free Live class supervision (min. 25)
- Scalable – No minimum or maximum NOTE: the more team members involved, the larger the OSHA “culture of safety” becomes at your facility.
- Third-party Certification by ACAC.org; examinations are compliant with standards published by APA, AERA and NCME and ACAC is a member of the Institute for Credentialing Excellence (ICE), formerly known as NOCA.
- Continuing Education Units applicable to any ACAC credential and to many other professional organizations.
- EMERGALINK™ ties neighboring BERT-trained businesses and first responders together as they come online.